- 2 lbs Farro, Pearled
- 8 cups apple cider vinegar, divided
- 1 quart water
- 2 lbs baby arugula
- 2 cups radishes, washed, thinly sliced
- 4 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 T kosher salt
- 2 cups red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 cups shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 T cracked black pepper
- 4 cups pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large pot, bring 1 quart of water, 1 quart of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil. Add InHarvest Farro, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, place in refrigerator to cool.
- Combine radishes and carrots in a small bowl with remaining vinegar, sugar and remaining salt. Let sit for 1 hour. Drain liquid and rinse in colander.
- In a large bowl, combine chilled Farro, radishes, carrots, bell peppers, arugula and parmesan cheese.
- To make the dressing, stir together garlic, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Toss salad with dressing, plate and garnish with pistachios and cracked black pepper.
Per serving: 190 cal., 5 g pro., 19 g carb., 2 g fiber, 11 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 150 mg sod., 3 g sugar