- 2 lbs Quinoa, White
- 8 cups water
- 4 gallons pears, chopped
- 8 quarts plus 3 cups whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 1 gallon pus 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 T ground cardamom
- 2 cups matcha tea powder
- 4 cups honey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest White Quinoa, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 12-15 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
– 1 cup InHarvest White Quinoa
– 4 cup pear
– 2 cup yogurt
– 1 cup milk
– ½ teaspoon cardamom
– 6 teaspoons matcha powder
– 4 tablespoons honey
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 12 fluid oz shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. The last batch will not be a full batch of 4.
Per serving: 344 cal., 9 g pro., 65 g carb., 6 g fiber, 7 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 26 mg chol., 99 mg sod., 48 g sugar