- 2 lbs. Farro, Pearled
- 2 qts. water
- 1 1/2 gal. espresso coffee, brewed, cold
- 3 qts. whole milk
- 3 qts. cashews, chopped
- 6 c. raisins
- 6 c. caramel syrup
- 3 c. cocoa powder
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Farro, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 25 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
– 1 c. cooked InHarvest Farro
– 2 c. espresso
– 1 c. milk
– 1 c. cashews
– ½ c. raisins
– ½ c. caramel syrup
– ¼ c. cocoa powder
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 10 fl. oz shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Recipe Yield: 48 (10 fl. oz.) shakes
Per serving: 453 cal., 12 g pro., 67 g carb., 5 g fiber, 19 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 6 mg chol., 216 mg sod., 39 g sugar