- 2 lbs Farro, Pearled
- 2 quarts water
- 1 1/2 gallon espresso coffee, brewed, cold
- 3 quarts whole milk
- 3 quarts cashews, chopped
- 6 cups raisins
- 6 cups caramel syrup
- 3 cups cocoa powder
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Farro, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 25 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
– 1 c. cooked InHarvest Farro
– 2 cups espresso
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup cashews
– ½ cup raisins
– ½ cup caramel syrup
– ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 10 fluid oz shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Per serving: 453 cal., 12 g pro., 67 g carb., 5 g fiber, 19 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 6 mg chol., 216 mg sod., 39 g sugar